Kim Krans is an artist and best selling author who controls two entities, Kim Krans, LLC which most of her art and publishing flows through and The Wild Unknown, Inc which is an e-commerce platform. We are looking for a part-time, out-sourced bookkeeper for the following responsibilities and with at least the following qualifications.
An understanding of arts and media is helpful but not a necessity.
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain records of financial transactions
- Develop systems to account for transactions – many autoload – others will need a process.
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, and summarizing account information for tax prep
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Oversee Bi-weekly Payroll
- Payment of Quarterly Estimated Taxes
While this role may require more time in the first couple months, ultimately, we see this taking shape as 4 consistent half days per month.
Bookkeeper Qualifications / Skills:
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills are a priority
- Tech Savvy – Uses QuickBooks and online banking apps as second nature.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com