TWU - Creative Assistant
P/T position (2-3 days a week) with potential to grow.
Begins May 15, 2017
We are seeking a talented and organized creative assistant to join TWU team. The ideal candidate adapts and problem solves according to the project at hand, whether the task requires a creative, technical, or logistical solution. Must have great work ethic, ability to take direction well, and to work independently. This position has incredible potential to grow depending on the candidate’s skills and capacity.
• Assist in production of ongoing creative and publication projects
• Maintain physical and digital archive
• Assist in preparing for classes and events when necessary
• Source supplies
• Handle requests and queries
• General studio maintenance - keep creative space, artwork, and tools clean and tidy
• Other job-related duties and errands as assigned
• BFA, BA, or equivalent
• 1 year previous experience as personal, art, or design assistant
• Must be proficient with Dropbox, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom
• Highly motivated, adaptable, and eager to develop new skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-driven, able to work independently as well as follow creative direction
• Sharp attention to detail and consistency
Send an email to email@example.com with “creative assistant" in the subject line. Include the following information:
1. In the body of the email, using less than 150 words please tell us about yourself and why you're the right person for the position.
2. Provide a link or attach a photo to a creative project you have produced (or helped to produce) in the last year. In the body of the email, describe the project in one sentence.
3. Attach your resume to the email.